Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help trying to identify this piece I believe it is RAD (labor Corp.) but that is all I know

Article about: I’m trying to help a friend identify this. We both think it is RAD but would like to learn more. Any information on it or help is much appreciate. Thanks in advance for your help. Best, Rob

Default Need help trying to identify this piece I believe it is RAD (labor Corp.) but that is all I know

I’m trying to help a friend identify this. We both think it is RAD but would like to learn more. Any information on it or help is much appreciate. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best, Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help trying to identify this piece I believe it is RAD (labor Corp.) but that is all I know   Need help trying to identify this piece I believe it is RAD (labor Corp.) but that is all I know  

Need help trying to identify this piece I believe it is RAD (labor Corp.) but that is all I know  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help trying to identify this piece I believe it is RAD (labor Corp.) but that is all I know
    P
    Many