Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NSAO Armband

Article about: Thanks Wim....if you guys havent seen one, then it must be rare..It certainly is receiving some positive attention. ..ive had 2 people join WRF to talk to me about it...I just liked it the m

Default NSAO Armband

NS Association of German Victims of Industrial Accidents Nationalsozialist Reichsverband der deutschen Arbeitsopfer (NSAO)....I havent come across much info on this.. I havent seen another
    NSAO ArmbandNSAO ArmbandNSAO ArmbandNSAO Armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSAO Armband
    P
    Many

Interesting item..can you shoot pics of the inside of the armband too.? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

new one on me.

A sub-organization of the DAF, for people injured on the job, and I'm somewhat familiar with their tinnies...The HJ-Diamond background and the stamp indicate this is related to Youth...I speculate for Jugend injured during apprenticeship...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks Glen..thats what i was thinking as well

A very interesting item that is undoubtedly of the period. As with others, this is the first time to encounter this piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

So amazing these things never seen before still coming to the surface.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The curiosities like this give me great inspiration to further extend my knowledge in unknown areas...I will now try to research this as much as possible...i paid a large sum for it,but knew it was rare..so im very happy

?

Very cool I have never seen such an armband before the construction sure reminds me of a hitler youth armband, there is always stuff out there

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast