Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

NSDAP Fahnentrager/Flag Bearer Uniform Set

Article about: Hello folks, today I would like to show you this beautiful - almost complete - uniform set of a flag bearer of a Ortsgruppe of the NSDAP. It took me more than 10 years to complete this ensem

Smile

Hi !
    Your collection makes an amazing impression. But there is something that surprised me the most. I didn't know that in the NSDAP they listened to Iron Maiden's music .....

Regards !
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP Fahnentrager/Flag Bearer Uniform Set 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Fahnentrager/Flag Bearer Uniform Set
    P
    Many

Why not? It's good Music though!

Default Addendum 2: Flag Bearer marching

I just found another great photo on the subject of NSDAP flag bearers. It shows a flag bearer with most likely a Kreis flag (flag Tab obviously edged in white and tab color appears very dark) marching. Nice to see the flag bearer gorget and bandolier, as well as the ultra rare white gauntlet gloves for flag bearers! To his right is another political leader with similar gloves. A very rare snapshot!
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP Fahnentrager/Flag Bearer Uniform Set 

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Collectors of this great stuff are the protectors and do preserve history of this great artifacts, than to enjoy this expensive artifacts we need to display them good! i dont know about how other thinks ,is crazy money in Third reich collecting but i still dont see it as investments, is only for me and my hobby, i will never sell or "cash in" on this stuff as long as i have paid the rent and have food on my table....Cheers! and sorry for my drunken english
    That's quite true. Putting up for display your collection is one of the funniest part of this hobby, on my mind.
    Partly I understand people who keep their stuff in bank, but same time it feels like they are missing one part of the hobby, as you can't look at your stuff and enjoy it everyday.

I have limited room so I can't put mine all stuff to display, so I just put my favorite items to display and change them time to time. But it is quite fun too.

As I also enjoy to follow your's pole top thread, can say the same I said to Sammler "keep 'em coming"!
    -TJ-

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    Thanks! The Greatcoat came with the visor and had the Volkssturm armband sewn on. Since both the Greatcoat and the Visor are recognizable late war produced, this also fits together. A candidate political leader who served in the Volkssturm in the final weeks of the war! Killer story!

Here is good photo of Kreis Bereichsleiter with Volkssturm armband. Unfortunately not wear it on mantel, but cool photo.

-TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    That's quite true. Putting up for display your collection is one of the funniest part of this hobby, on my mind.
    Partly I understand people who keep their stuff in bank, but same time it feels like they are missing one part of the hobby, as you can't look at your stuff and enjoy it everyday.

I have limited room so I can't put mine all stuff to display, so I just put my favorite items to display and change them time to time. But it is quite fun too.

As I also enjoy to follow your's pole top thread, can say the same I said to Sammler "keep 'em coming"!
    Thank you Finngaill! yeah that is the most fun of this hobby for sure, i also have the problem with space here and move to a bigger place is not an option with the apartment prices nowerdays, found some pictures here for the collector with alot of space i have no clue about if they are period original pieces and i guess the shipping would be alot

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Here is good photo of Kreis Bereichsleiter with Volkssturm armband. Unfortunately not wear it on mantel, but cool photo.

Thank you Finngaill! I know the photo, I have it in my fundus too! It is also very interesting because the Kreisbereichsleiter wears the ultra-rare 'Einsatz- und Dienstuniform' for Political Leaders. He does not appear to be a Kreisleiter, because the regulations stipulated that 'Hoheitstraeger' (Blockleiter, Zellenleiter, Ortsgruppenleiter, Kreisleiter, Gauleiter and Reichsleiter) should wear their PL armbands with this uniform, all other PL should not.

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Thank you Finngaill! yeah that is the most fun of this hobby for sure, i also have the problem with space here and move to a bigger place is not an option with the apartment prices nowerdays, found some pictures here for the collector with alot of space i have no clue about if they are period original pieces and i guess the shipping would be alot

Thank you! I like the SA Man! Its obviosly made of Wood, I like Wood. The Hitler Figure looks like Bronze or another bronzed Metal. Anyway both are really heavy I guess. I think Shipping would be even more expensive than the Pieces themselves! The Store is also very nice, love those small Militaria Stores in Europa, man could look around in there for hours!

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    Thank you! I like the SA Man! Its obviosly made of Wood, I like Wood. The Hitler Figure looks like Bronze or another bronzed Metal. Anyway both are really heavy I guess. I think Shipping would be even more expensive than the Pieces themselves! The Store is also very nice, love those small Militaria Stores in Europa, man could look around in there for hours!
    Sammler yeah i like wooden carving to!! i got an impressive wooden eagle here at my place IMO, i know its hard to say 100% its period without any period pictures to show....anyway i did not pay a fortune for it and it puts a smile on my face evry day i see it, i also find a similair bird at a museum in the US. offcourse the background i just mounted it on a cheap fake flag...for display i know many people dont like it and i am think about a better background...any opinions on background display?

Here are some more pictures and opinions on this bird if you are interested.

Wooden wall eagle, what do you think??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast