Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Hoheitsabzeichen form 2

Article about: Dear all, I have found these form 2 NSDAP Hoheitsabzeichen on Weitze’s website and wondered wether all these type of badges were regulated by the RZM or not Indeed, some of them are not ma

?

Default NSDAP Hoheitsabzeichen form 2

Dear all,

I have found these form 2 NSDAP Hoheitsabzeichen on Weitze’s website and wondered wether all these type of badges were regulated by the RZM or not
    Indeed, some of them are not maker marked, other have the RZM logo with or without the the maker’s identity (sometimes just the logo with a number and not the expected « M1 » mark), others have the « ges. gesh. », …
    In short, it is hard for me to understand what the rules are for marking these badges (if there are any rules …). Do you think some of theses badges could be fakes ?

Your opinions are welcome before buying one of them

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Hoheitsabzeichen form 2
    P
    Many

?

Can anyone help me with these form 2 Hoheitsabzeichen ☹️? Is it « normal » to find the RZM logo on this type of badge? And what do you think of the « isolated » RZM logo (without any maker mark) on the first picture? It looks strange to me but I am no expert…
    Your help would be appreciated.

I would not buy the one with just the RZM mark alone. This does not make sense.

The other two look ok.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I do only like the "Ges. Gesch.". The others look weird.

?

Thank you Ade and NSDAP Sammler

So, do you think that these two badges could be fake (post-war reproduction) or are they simply original WW2 « variants » of this type of badge? How do I know if this type of badge was regularly marked by the RZM?

Indeed, there's another one marked with the manufacturer's code and the RZM logo available on Weitze’s website:

?

No more advices dear collectors ?

A photo of the obverse would also help. Your OP shows 3 pieces, the top is no good as Ade says. The other two have a good chance, as marked, but seeing all of it would help

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Green,

As requested, here are the photos of the obverse of the three badge in order:

And the fourth with RZM and the manufacturer’s code:

Could the first badge engraved only with the RZM logo correspond to an earlier version?
    I'd be surprised if a reputable site like Mr. Weitze’s were able to sell fake badges, especially on models costing less than €80…

Moreover, I found this document showing the different versions of this logo and there was indeed a logo not surrounded by two circles like the one engraved on the first badge:

Thank you again for your help.

Cheers, Cyano
    Last edited by Cyano; 05-25-2024 at 08:50 PM.

2, 3 + 4 are ok.

Isn’t #2 missing a head/face? I don’t collect these things but I can say, don’t get hung-up on the RZM mark. There are many variants that are correct. 3 and 4 look very high quality and the markings are correct. Maybe a collector that has more experience with these will comment on 1 and 2. I’d pass on those, personally.

Edit, #1 looks ok I guess. I’d ask someone more familiar with these.

One thing I’ve learned in this hobby is that all sellers, big and small, have a fake sometimes. There are very reputable vendors that rarely make mistakes but they too are human.

Green
    Last edited by Greenhorn; 05-27-2024 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Added content
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast