Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Kreisleitung armband, stunning condition.

Article about: NSDAP Kreisleitung armband with paper RZM j tag, Landed today. Condition is pretty much mint. Really happy with this one.

Default NSDAP Kreisleitung armband, stunning condition.

NSDAP Kreisleitung armband with paper RZM j tag, Landed today. Condition is pretty much mint. Really happy with this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Kreisleitung armband, stunning condition.   NSDAP Kreisleitung armband, stunning condition.  

NSDAP Kreisleitung armband, stunning condition.   NSDAP Kreisleitung armband, stunning condition.  

NSDAP Kreisleitung armband, stunning condition.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Kreisleitung armband, stunning condition.
    P
    Many

Very nice Armband in Mint condition. It's the Position of "Leiter einer Stelle in der Kreisleitung".

?

Hello Tin, very nice Armband, congratulations!
    Regards,
    Peeloo

Really nice
    -TJ-

Thanks Sammler I’m really happy with it. Wasn’t cheap but the condition is fantastic. Are you aware of any publications on armbands of the Third Reich?

Thanks Peeloo yes I’m really happy I managed to buy it. Incredible condition.

?

Hello Tin, it is truly incredibly beautiful, it has remained in its original condition!
    It's beautiful armband!
    Regards,
    Peeloo

Tinhat,,,

A dedicated Third Reich Armband book has never been written per say. Most of the information on the armbands come in many of the reference books by Angolia, Ulric of England, Roger Bender, Brian L. Davis's book (Badges and Insignia of the Third Reich) and others. Gordon Williamson has a good book on Cuff titles and Ulrics book is on SS cuffbands and Political cuffbands. This type of book has been sought after for many years and hopefully someone will take this task on and write and publish one..

Here is a link to an on-line gallery but sadly no information about each armband...

Armband Identification Gallery

Smitty

Hi Smitty,

That is such a shame and I’m quite surprised that there’s never been a dedicated book to the subject, I’d certainly buy a copy instantly. I have a few of Ulrics books. I’m constantly on the lookout for a copy of his book on the party badge but they seem to command extremely high prices.

?

Very nice indeed.

Tim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast