Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nsdap party leader holster

Article about: New pick up. Please let me know what you think. I believe it's original in near mint condition. All stitches and markings look correct and clear. I'm guessing manufacturered 38 or 39 but if

?

Default Nsdap party leader holster

New pick up. Please let me know what you think. I believe it's original in near mint condition. All stitches and markings look correct and clear.

I'm guessing manufacturered 38 or 39 but if you have info let me know.

I'm gonna add this to my Orts Abscnhittsleiter. I also have a rzm ppk but I believe that is a little early for this model.

Any comments and info are greatly appreciated.

Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap party leader holster   Nsdap party leader holster  

Nsdap party leader holster   Nsdap party leader holster  

Nsdap party leader holster   Nsdap party leader holster  

Nsdap party leader holster  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap party leader holster
    P
    Many

Beautiful holster, shame it is missing leather patch inside of the closing button.

In my knowledge this style holster introduced at 1938. At 1940 holster changed style.

Here is good video of PPK holsters from Legacy Collectibles

WW2 PPK HOLSTERS - AKAH made Walther PPK Leather Holsters - WWII - YouTube
    -TJ-

?

Thanks sir. I figured the holster was good enough without leather patch. That seems to be really common with these.

I really liked the color, markings and overall wonderful condition.

Tim

I like it too and an RZM PPK would be proper for the holster. A lot of PLs kept their original guns and later upgraded to this style holster.
    Many party members didn't have a lot of money to spend on new pistols.

It's a good one. Introduced in 1938. In 1939 PL Holsters changed again and were now worn with brocade/leather cross strap, the closing button changed to gold color and a metal Eagle was attached to the Holster flap (picture).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap party leader holster  

?

Thanks for the great info Sammler. Here is Abscnhittsleiter tunic with holster and RZM PPK.

Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap party leader holster   Nsdap party leader holster  

Yes, it's a nice Ensemble. I like this Kornacker Visor. PPK is a 1936 pattern. The 1938 pattern examples show a PL Eagle on both grip shells and are even more desireable.

?

Yes those party leader gripped ppk sure are desirable. Not sure that I will ever aquire one of those but you never know. Heavily faked as well. I will certainly watch for one though. Yes I agree as well My favorite part is the Kornacker Visor with wonderful insignia. But I'm partial to visors.

Thanks Tim

There's no way to tell if a PPK actually had party eagle grips originally. Many were add to a plain commercial PPK after the war. So without provenance, 10K for the grips is crazy IMO.
    The RZM PPKs are documented by a serial group and one can be sure that it was actually purchased by a PL or party member.