Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP wall / table flag silk

Article about: I received an interesting new addition to the collection for 2024. Let me start with a little bit of history: I grew up with my father collecting TR in the 80's and early 90's. He gathered a

?

Default NSDAP wall / table flag silk

I received an interesting new addition to the collection for 2024. Let me start with a little bit of history:
    I grew up with my father collecting TR in the 80's and early 90's. He gathered a large collection but around 1999/ 2000 he got tired of collecting and sold most of the collection to focus on other hobbies. Some pieces he kept which I inherited after he passed in 2018.

Through the many notes he left behind and the last remnants of his collection I feel that I do some honour to his memory as a collector, hobby-ist and history enthusiast. When I was younger I had different interests but as I age it turns out we have many shared interests. It saddens me greatly that I have to find this out only later in my own life.

As a young adult I received some of my first TR collectibles from him in the early 2000's which I still have to this day. One being a small NSDAP table or wall banner made out of (artificial) silk. Shown below in his collection in the mid 90's below:

It was always one of my favourite pieces made in high quality material with golden fringes made of high quality as well.
    During one of my usual internet browsing sessions I came across an identical piece, the first one I have seen since I started this hobby.
    I purchased it immediately:

It will find a great home in my own collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP wall / table flag silk
    P
    Many

Great story begind that nice table flag, and now it has a twin brother

Your father had a nice collection I see
    -TJ-

Impressive collection Vocht and also a very good use of the A frame of the upstairs of your home.
    It is presented very well.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Very cool story indeed. Wonderful banner, wonderful collection and great story.

Thanks Tim

Very nice, indeed!

raz
    ?

Great collection he had for sure and congrats on the table flag .