MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

NSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, Küstennachtflug

Article about: Please your opinion for the badge. Thank you

Default NSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, Küstennachtflug

Please your opinion for the badge. Thank you

NSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, KüstennachtflugNSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, KüstennachtflugNSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, KüstennachtflugNSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, Küstennachtflug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, Küstennachtflug
    P
    Many

Hello Thodoras,
    I am sorry but I haven't done any serious study of these NSFK badges but what I do know is that there was a dealer in the USA used to sell a multitude of these enamel badges (As reproductions) for a few £$s back in the mid to late 90s
    They did look like good quality badges.
    There are some badges out there that are considered original which I will post under.

What I see with your badge is a sunken enamel which I would have said is not good but again this is my opinion.

I just wish I'd bought some of the variants so I would have them as a reference

NSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, KüstennachtflugNSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, KüstennachtflugNSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, KüstennachtflugNSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, KüstennachtflugNSFK Badge Reichs-Flugwettbewerb 1938, Küstennachtflug

Doug

Thank you for your information.