Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NSKK kepi LOSS at SOS on 2/25/17--REWARD OFFERED--PLEASE HELP

Article about: Dear fellow forum members, I desperately need your assistance, please read of my dilemma: I had purchased an NSKK uniform grouping from a dealer at the SOS on Saturday morning (2/25/17) whic

Default NSKK kepi LOSS at SOS on 2/25/17--REWARD OFFERED--PLEASE HELP

Dear fellow forum members, I desperately need your assistance, please read of my dilemma:

I had purchased an NSKK uniform grouping from a dealer at the SOS on Saturday morning (2/25/17) which consisted of tunic with collar liner, kepi, sidecap, breeches, belt, shirt with removable collar, and boots with two round reflectors attached, all having belonged to one man. I was placing the pieces into a sack while talking at the same time and missed putting in the kepi and I left the show without realizing this until I had returned home and unpacked everything this morning. I had not gotten the name of the dealer and do not know what table number he had so do not know how to go about finding him. I am hoping he will be honorable and not just sell it off without waiting for me to find him.

His location was generally in the middle of the hall having I believe 3 tables at the end of a row segment, in other words you would go around it in a U shape. The group was displayed on one of his tables having the shirt on a torso with the tunic over it and the belt around the waist. The other items in the group were setting on the table around the base of the torso display.

If anyone had taken a photo of this display during the show please post it here. The kepi had a metal eagle and what I believe is a copper brown color piping to the flap edge. I am desperately looking to find out the name and contact information for this dealer and I will offer a reward to whoever can help me recover this kepi. I sincerely appreciate any assistance to be offered.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK kepi LOSS at SOS on 2/25/17--REWARD OFFERED--PLEASE HELP
    P
    Many

I wish you the very best of luck and hope it all comes together again.

The same thoughts I have. Best luck in hope
    all comes together again!

?

Try calling the OVMS. The dealer might have told them about it. There is usually a lost and found section in their news letter. They could put something in there about your situation. Good luck

Did you not get a receipt ?....

I picked up a nice helmet from him Friday and discussed the NSKK grouping with him at the time. An excellent grouping for sure with a top notch kepi. I went back Saturday mid day to look at it again and it was gone but the kepi was on the table. Asked him what he wanted for the kepi and he said "sh*t that shouldn't be there" picked it up and put it behind his tables. I cant recall his name at the moment but have had several dealings with him over the last couple years. I will PM you if I remember his name.

Steve

I hope all is well with your search.

Thank you all for your thoughtfulness here. A fellow member has kindly provided this photo from the show. The kepi is clearly seen here and was mistakenly left behind after as I've explained in my beginning post.

Does anyone know the name of the dealer who had this?

I am hoping to find out as soon as possible so as to make him aware I have been trying to retrieve it, or at least with his name I could contact OVMS and ask them to also offer assistance. I had already spoken directly to OVMS but was told they there is not much they can do without the name of the dealer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK kepi LOSS at SOS on 2/25/17--REWARD OFFERED--PLEASE HELP  

I do hope you find out, it must have been an awful feeling when you realised what had happened, good luck, I am sure it will be sorted in the end

Do the organisers not have a floor plan of which dealer goes where ?

Who is the woman at right ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast