Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSRKB Cuff Title Collection Thus Far

Article about: I have two more on the way (Alpenland EM/NCO, Nordwest EM/NCO), but they're coming from Europe, so it could be a little bit before they get here. I'm hoping to complete the collection someda

?

Default NSRKB Cuff Title Collection Thus Far

NSRKB Cuff Title Collection Thus Far

Does anyone have any insight as to why some of the cuffs say "West," while others have "Weft?" At first, I thought only the staff cuffs had the "West" spelling, but, as you can see, The West cuff I have is an EM/NCO cuff (I have also seen a "Weft" staff cuff). Is it simply a matter of when they were made, or who made them?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSRKB Cuff Title Collection Thus Far   NSRKB Cuff Title Collection Thus Far  

Last edited by Aiur; 02-18-2024 at 09:51 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSRKB Cuff Title Collection Thus Far
    P
    Many

?

The 'F' you are seeing is a German 'S'..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Yes, but what I don't understand is why some have the English "s" opposed to the German "f." You can see what I mean in the two Southwest cuffs in the picture. One has the "s," the other has the "f."

?

I've updated the original post to show the collection as it is now, and as it'll probably stay. I can't get the picture to post as I took it, though. For some reason, the site is rotating the picture. Very strange. Either way, you can still see them.

?

Updated the OP. Not much new to show. Just a Weft leader cuff and a L.V. Nordmark EM/NCO Stahlhelm cuff.