Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Original Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund stickpin and members badges?

Article about: I did not succeed in getting sharp photos of the front, but i hope they are good enough to perhaps give me feedback on the issue of originality?!! all the best, Stig ps! is it more accurate

Default Original Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund stickpin and members badges?

I did not succeed in getting sharp photos of the front, but i hope they are good enough to perhaps give me feedback on the issue of originality?!!
    all the best,
    Stig
    ps! is it more accurate to call them service badges?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund stickpin and members badges?   Original Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund stickpin and members badges?  

Original Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund stickpin and members badges?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Nationalsozialistische Reichskriegerbund stickpin and members badges?
    P
    Many

These appear to be all fine period original stickpins for membership in a veteran's organization. A very nice grouping.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by bittaker View Post
    is it more accurate to call them service badges?
    The stickpin on the left is the basic membership badge [Bundesabzeichen, lit. "Association Badge"] of the NS-RKB, which was worn by all members.
    The three pinback badges are award badges for long-term membership [Jubiläums-Abzeichen, lit. "Jubilee Badge"]. They came in the three grades pictured here, for 25, 40 and 50 years of membership.

When wearing the NS-RKB's uniform, the Bundesabzeichen was worn on the tie and the Jubiläums-Abzeichen on the left lapel. The membership badge could also be worn in the lapel buttonhole of a civilian suit.

I see nothing wrong with them (but this is not my area of expertise).

this is such a great, friendly forum!!!
    thank you for looking at this and helping me!!!!
    Stig

all look ok.

Quote by bittaker View Post
    this is such a great, friendly forum!!!
    thank you for looking at this and helping me!!!!
    Stig
    Thank you for the "thank you." We strive to keep this site friendly without the nastiness found at other places.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.