Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Party court visor !

Article about: by BOB COLEMAN This has become a very educational thread regarding a unique marking on early political caps. Which is why, dear friend, you and I are refugees from the maroon lunatic site an

Default Party court visor !

Here with pics of a period "updated" (velvet band, M36/37 gold eagle + PL wreath) party court visor

Eagle perhaps a fake...

thoughts are welcome of course !

I like it !

thanks

P.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party court visor !   Party court visor !  

Party court visor !   Party court visor !  

Party court visor !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party court visor !
    P
    Many

Default Re: Party court visor !

don't know much about these but imo this looks like a period cap and i like it to me it looks like it a been there done that cap but wait for more replys

tom

Pascal--it has a chance, but also a great deal of liabilities. I have never seen such an RZM stamping on a PL visor as this. As you know, Parteigericht is the rarest 'farbe there is, and if I am going to own one, I want it to have standard features.

Also, I would expect the hat to have an RZM tag if it truly was made to the specs of the RZM as advertised. Too many things to explain away for this cap.....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

pjm
    ?

I'll have to get some photos of a similar soft visor cap I have with dark blue piping. It retains the old style insignia but has an applied velvet band. However, it does have a nice, large style RZM tag. This one looks good though, even with the untypical RZM marking.

?

Never ever seen anything marked nach vorschrift der rzm before, more than strange...

Does it not have a RZM tag under the band?
    or would it not if it is marked on the diamond.

Party court visor !
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Well, it's amazing how much there is still to learn...a quick search on WAF and...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party court visor !   Party court visor !  

?

I don't think the stencil in the first cap is authentic because, and correct me if I'm wrong, the German word nach would never have a capital N.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party court visor !  

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I don't think the stencil in the first cap is authentic because, and correct me if I'm wrong, the German word nach would never have a capital N.
    Personally I wouldn't be worried about the capital letter N in this case. It actually makes perfect sense here if "Nach" is the first word of the sentence. If it is not then of course the word "nach" in the middle of a sentence "...would never have a capital N."

Cheers, MB
    Last edited by M. Bäcker; 09-15-2011 at 10:36 AM.

My thoughts too,Baecker. Personally, I like this hat. If it's a fake, then it's extremely well made and has been aged to almost complete perfection-from the leather finger handling smudges under the visor to the fading of the gold on the cord. The initials of a doctor are a nice touch too. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast