Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

RAD / NSKK Tinnie

Article about: Purchased this little gem the other day, produced by Mayer & Wilhelm, Stuttgart, dated Sept. 25/26, 1937, The NSKK served as a training organization, mainly instructing members in the op

?

Default RAD / NSKK Tinnie

Purchased this little gem the other day, produced by Mayer & Wilhelm, Stuttgart, dated Sept. 25/26, 1937, The NSKK served as a training organization, mainly instructing members in the operation and maintenance of high-performance motorcycles and automobiles. The NSKK was further used to transport NSDAP and SA officials/members, as we see the M 56 and RAD Gruppe 261 ( GAU XXVI, Baden-Wuttemberg ), I have tried to find information concerning the Motor Gruppe 56 to no avail, this tinnie could perhaps been for a few different things, the spades and the deer antler are actually the crest of Schorndorf, documented as far back as 1293, I still need to perform some deeper research to find the actual events behind this unique tinnie. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD / NSKK Tinnie   RAD / NSKK Tinnie  

Attached Images Attached Images RAD / NSKK Tinnie 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD / NSKK Tinnie
    P
    Many

?

nice tinnie..i have not seen that one must be scarce item.

?

Quote by castle View Post
    nice tinnie..i have not seen that one must be scarce item.
    castle, I have never delved into any of Reinhard's ( Tieste ) books, I have heard and read there are a few RAD included in some of them, there are a few in my collection that I am surprised to have never seen before or after purchase.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

nice.

Dear Gwar,

An extremely attractive RAD/NSKK associated Tagungsabzeichen and one by the strong imagery which is desperate to tell a story. With this in mind, good look with your research.

This 1937 two day event badge does not feature in either “Tagungs-und-Veranstaltungsabzeichen 1930-1945” by Reinhard Tieste or “Third Reich Tinnie (sic) Collecting (Volume 1)” by Joseph Cassidy and Chrystopher Alexander.

Regards and best wishes,

David

MAP
    ?

This is a great looking tinnie G. So much to tease out of it. Good luck!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)