Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RAD Planchette

Article about: Hello, Several years ago I bought this planchette of a tinnie for Deggendorf, ever since I have been keen to keep a special eye out for items that are being auctioned of otherwise for sale..

?

Default RAD Planchette

Hello, Several years ago I bought this planchette of a tinnie for Deggendorf, ever since I have been keen to keep a special eye out for items that are being auctioned of otherwise for sale.. I struck GOLD !! This is a heavy day badge and in excellent condition, I am very, very happy to add it to my collection... Also here are a few pics of the Arbeitsdienstlager in Deggendorf XXIX Bayern-Ostmark 1/293.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Planchette   RAD Planchette  

RAD Planchette   RAD Planchette  

RAD Planchette   RAD Planchette  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Planchette
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Hello, Several years ago I bought this planchette of a tinnie for Deggendorf, ever since I have been keen to keep a special eye out for items that are being auctioned of otherwise for sale.. I struck GOLD !! This is a heavy day badge and in excellent condition, I am very, very happy to add it to my collection... Also here are a few pics of the Arbeitsdienstlager in Deggendorf XXIX Bayern-Ostmark 1/293.. G
    Congrats Gwar!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com