Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel

Article about: I hope I`ve gotten the correct tabs to these boards?! The boards I got from Collectors Guild and the tabs from Militarische Antiquitaten Emig, so not bought as a set. Please also see this ex

Default Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel

I hope I`ve gotten the correct tabs to these boards?! The boards I got from Collectors Guild and the tabs from Militarische Antiquitaten Emig, so not bought as a set. Please also see this excellent thread: RAD Schulterklappe
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel   Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel  

Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel
    P
    Many

?

Hello RAD friend, I believe the shoulder board indicating the rank of Obertruppführer is correct, just the wrong collar tabs, or vice versa, super nice set though !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel   Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Hello RAD friend, I believe the shoulder board indicating the rank of Obertruppführer is correct, just the wrong collar tabs, or vice versa, super nice set though !
    Hmm, I'm just a little confused... Ain't those the matching collar tabs? Exactly like at the first picture on the left and the color fits, doesn't it?

Thanx, Gwar. It`s still much fun collecting RAD insignia.
    Stig

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    Hmm, I'm just a little confused... Ain't those the matching collar tabs? Exactly like at the first picture on the left and the color fits, doesn't it?
    This is what we see,(first example) we need a 'Blue' backing and outer fringe
    Attached Images Attached Images Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel  Reichsarbeitsdienst Obertruppfuhrer Sanitätsdienst schulterklappen und kragenspiegel 

The " outer fringe" is blue on the boards. I`ll try to get additional photos.
    Stig

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    The " outer fringe" is blue on the boards. I`ll try to get additional photos.
    Stig
    That would be great !

Here are the new pictures. I had to wait for a friend of mine to take them. As you see they are blue on the outer fringe, but not on the reverse.

?

Much better pics, you did very well, seldom encountered. !!