Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant

Article about: Evening all, Opinions on this table pennant which I have won earlier in an online auction. I’ve tried to show the best detail of the photos from the auction site.

Default Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant

Evening all,

Opinions on this table pennant which I have won earlier in an online auction.

I’ve tried to show the best detail of the photos from the auction site.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant   Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant  

Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant   Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant  

Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant
    P
    Many

Any information regarding these. Or has anyone seen other examples?

Does anyone know if Ratisbons(the auction site) offer a money back guarantee? My main concern for this piece is the stitching to the white circle. Back in the 1930’s, did they have the means to machine sew like this?
    Last edited by Tinhatman; 03-03-2024 at 10:31 AM.

?

Hello, IMO the stitching looks good based on the pictures. See the pictures. Regards, Peeloo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant   Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1938 table pennant  

Peeloo, many thanks for the photos. Yes yours seems to have the same stitching and material. Maybe I can be confident that it’s a good one. Condition looks really good. Have you seen this variant before?

?

Hello, unfortunately I haven't seen the 1938 flag yet, only the older ones. Regards, Peeloo

Really hard to tell from these photos. There were these table pennants for the Nazi party rallies. Stiching is okay, as mentioned before. What I can see looks good so far. If it is a period piece, it is in very nice condition.

Thanks for the reply. I won it in the Ratisbons auction yesterday. They do offer a 14 day return policy but if it is definitely genuine I shall keep it. As you say, the condition seems to be excellent.
    ratisbon's | Reichsparteitag Nurnberg 1938 Tischwimpel | DISCOVER GENUINE MILITARIA, ANTIQUES & COINS

Quote by Tinhatman View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I won it in the Ratisbons auction yesterday. They do offer a 14 day return policy but if it is definitely genuine I shall keep it. As you say, the condition seems to be excellent.
    ratisbon's | Reichsparteitag Nurnberg 1938 Tischwimpel | DISCOVER GENUINE MILITARIA, ANTIQUES & COINS
    Yes, I also took part in this auction, where very beautiful pieces were auctioned. From the photos I have no issues with this item. If you have any doubts after receiving the pennant, you can send it back within the deadline. This always works without any problems at Ratisbon's, they are very professional.

Thankyou, you’ve put my mind at rest. I’ll post some photos once it arrives.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast