Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake

Article about: SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" Schild legit or fake got this one as a swap for SA belt buckle thank you in advance for all of you best regards

Default SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake

SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" Schild legit or fake got this one as a swap for SA belt buckle

SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake

thank you in advance for all of you
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake   SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA-Aufmarsch Lignitz "Braune Pfingsten" legit or fake
    P
    Many

?

To me it looks like the details on this badge are not very good and the reverse looks to me like many of the fake tinnies one finds for sale nowadays. Very soft details on the front and even worse on the back. To me I think this badge is fake. I hope others with more expertise with these items also comments.
    Duzig(Bill)

I am essentially with Bill on this one, although I regard this supposedly motor car achievement plaque (not a "tagungsabzeichen"), as a fantasy item. They apparently originated from Eastern Europe over a decade ago and even now occasionally appear on sites, invariably described as original, period and rare.

Attached are images of the one that I hold and which was purchased in full knowledge that this colourful "autoplakette" was a fantasy item.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Reverse