Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Mannequin

Article about: UPDATE: Despite the humorous comments in this thread(i had to use my wife to wear the Diensthemd) it a serious thread and i really need some help in this project. Hello Gents, I have decided

?

Default SA Mannequin

UPDATE: Despite the humorous comments in this thread(i had to use my wife to wear the Diensthemd) it a serious thread and i really need some help in this project.

Hello Gents,

I have decided to do a SA Hochland/Alpenland mannequin of the recent items i bought. I know a Diensthemd and a pair of shorts will not quite do it so i need some help, and i will have to buy some items as well. I would really appreciate all the help i can get with this project and i will update this thread when progress is made.

Questions:

What kind of T shirt/under shirt was used?

Will i have to use the long white socks and short shoes, or are there other variants?

What distinguishes Hochland/Alpenland from other "Gruppen"? I (think) i know that on their Lagermutze they had an Edelweiss and a special Swastika patch.

This is what i have to work with for now. Diensthemd, Shorts and armband. It's not me on the pics

Shorts

SA Mannequin

SA Mannequin

SA Mannequin

Diensthemd

SA Mannequin

SA Mannequin

SA Mannequin
    Last edited by Datrus; 09-06-2012 at 02:06 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Mannequin
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SA Mannequin

Good looking mannequin Lars

?

Thank you. The mannequin is not assembled, so i had to use my wife for pics of the shirt.

Regards, Lars

Who said all those storm troopers were tough and homely looking...? lol (You could have at Least had her model the shorts as well....)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I was just waiting for that comment William

However. Let us try to be serious here in this thread. I really need some help in completing this Hochland/Alpenland mannequin.

Regards, Lars

?

Nobody with any info on Hochland or Alpenland?

Please

?

Sorry that I can't help on the specifics of Hochland or Alpenland setup however I thought it would be of use to you to know that the cloth used in early SA uniforms was sourced by a Gerhard Rossbach in Austria that had been intended for use by Imperial troops in the colonies. He bought lots of it for cheap...Hope this helps...

?

Very interesting thank you Everything helps. Very hard to find pics of these groups wearing the shorts.

Regards, Lars