Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sa reference book

Article about: Hi I'm more interested with the " SA ", could you give some reference books about the uniform / insignes / headgear / equipment .... of the SA thanks for your help @+, hughes

?

Default Sa reference book

Hi

I'm more interested with the " SA ",
    could you give some reference books about the uniform / insignes / headgear / equipment .... of the SA

thanks for your help

@+, hughes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa reference book
    P
    Many

The original work of van Eelking I find very enjoyable. Angolia wrote a work on this subject in maybe the 1970s or 1980s, if I recall.
    In the interval, I have become highly skeptical of Angolia, really.

- - ------- - -

the Organisationsbuch d. NSDAP has an overview of SA uniforms. Bob Coleman is an expert, and there is another collector in southern California, USA, who knows a lot, and, of course, our Wim Saris is a very fine authority.

Sa reference bookSa reference bookSa reference bookSa reference bookSa reference bookSa reference bookSa reference bookSa reference bookSa reference bookttps://www.google.com/search?q=Uniformen+der+Braunhemden&tbm=isch&tbo=u& source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUrpzSq4TKAhUQ6GMKHXnk CU4QsAQIHA&biw=1600&bih=714#imgrc=rfaKgbh-SUzXRM%3A

Sa reference bookHere is the Angolia book from 1985, as my memory is flawed.

- - ------- - -

Wim Saris is a much, much finer researcher than this man has been.

It is also unethical in my view, for a former US Army officer, to use his rank in order to sell his books.

The Congress of the United States did not elevate him to this rank for the purposes of writing books for the Nazi regalia market.

More so when the books are sloppily researched.

Wim Saris' book that includes SA headwear includes a wealth of solid data in great detail.

Bob Coleman will surely have something of merit to say.

The van Eelking book is reprinted in Germany at modest price. There is an original for sale on ebay at multiples of what I paid for mine, which was not cheap.

- - ------- - -

The Organisationsbuch is on line, and you can download it and have the section on SA uniforms at no cost at all......

I actually own all these book, save the Angolia. I collect black SS uniforms, whereby knowledge of SA uniforms is helpful.

Sa reference bookThere is also an SA handbook in the original, but it is not as informative as the above sources.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast