Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Selection of 5 x German Badges, information required please

Article about: Hello, Once again, I need your help, I am new to collecting and so far I am not having much luck in finding authentic, original genuine pieces. I hope this may now change, I have been offere

?

Default Selection of 5 x German Badges, information required please

Hello,

Once again, I need your help, I am new to collecting and so far I am not having much luck in finding authentic, original genuine pieces. I hope this may now change, I have been offered the below badges/insignia, from what I can tell at least 3/5 look genuine, what do you guys think:

Many thanks

Chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Selection of 5 x German Badges, information required please
    P
    Many

All appear original to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Many thanks Ralph, maybe my luck might be improving then :-)

I agree with Ralph. All are period original. The NSKOV and RAD badges are displayed upside down.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Many thanks for all your help, can someone please advise me on an approx value for all of the items, they have been offered to me but I do not want to pay way over the odds, now I know they are authentic I am very keen to progress with the purchase

Quote by Chrisl View Post
    Many thanks for all your help, can someone please advise me on an approx value for all of the items, they have been offered to me but I do not want to pay way over the odds, now I know they are authentic I am very keen to progress with the purchase
    Sorry, We are not a free appraisal service. Check on dealer's sites for these items and take about 20% off would be fair. Anything less would be a good deal.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

alles gut.

All of these items are very common so they should not cost an arm and a leg.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

We don't provide appraisal service as mentioned. I can say that I purchased an RAD cap badge like the one you posted for 35 US dollars from a dealer quite recently. Bear in mind the example posted is damaged - it has a missing pin. You will have to take that into consideration. Taking 20% off a typical dealer price seems to be good advice. Take a look at dealer prices as suggested. If you need more descriptions of the items posted let us know. NH

Very common pieces of insignia. The value comes from condition and number of pins on the back. Two pins here have all of their pins but don't look spectacular. I would give him $30. each at a maximum. The other $10.-$15. each they only have use for display.IMO

Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast