Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

single rune armband

Article about: I was given a couple of armbands from an estate of an old family friend. One is a typical RZM and the other is a single rune with a picture of a young man and a swastika pin together in a ca

Default single rune armband

I was given a couple of armbands from an estate of an old family friend. One is a typical RZM and the other is a single rune with a picture of
    a young man and a swastika pin together in a case and described as a Hitler youth armband. I know absolutely nothing about these but am
    sort of a history buff..I've seen belt buckles with the single rune but never an armband. Could someone tell me what I have here? I was also
    given a K98 bayonet that I'll post in the appropriate forum. Thanking you in advance. Rich

single rune armband

single rune armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement single rune armband
    P
    Many

Assuming of course that it's genuine, it would be a 'Deutsches Jungvolk' armband. A seperate section of the Hitler Youth for boys aged ten to fourteen. Nothing to do with the SS, as indicated by the label.

Deutsches Jungvolk - Wikipedia

single rune armbandsingle rune armband

Regards, B.B.

Thank you sir. The label was my doing as I assumed the rune had something to do with the SS.
    It is genuine as is the other armband that came from the vet's estate. I added the labels. Again
    thank you for the info. Rich

Quote by 173herd View Post
    Thank you sir. The label was my doing as I assumed the rune had something to do with the SS.
    It is genuine as is the other armband that came from the vet's estate. I added the labels. Again
    thank you for the info. Rich
    Happy to be able to help!

B.B.