MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

A Small NSDAP lot

Article about: Every once in awhile you win a small auction that turns out to be filled with gems. This lot arrived today consisting of a few small but wonderful NSDAP items. I primarily bid on the auction

?

Default A Small NSDAP lot

Every once in awhile you win a small auction that turns out to be filled with gems. This lot arrived today consisting of a few small but wonderful NSDAP items. I primarily bid on the auction to win a Danziger skull in the lot which I will post in detail separately in the SS metal cap insignia forum. However I am equally pleased with all the items that arrived.

Political Leader's cap eagle in aluminum marked “M1/34” for Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen, a first pattern 1929 eagle. NSDAP election campaign stickpin and NSDAP election campaign machine embroidered ribbon.

A Small NSDAP lot

A Small NSDAP lot
    A Small NSDAP lot

A Small NSDAP lot
    A Small NSDAP lot

A Small NSDAP lot

A Small NSDAP lot
    A Small NSDAP lot

A Small NSDAP lot
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Small NSDAP lot
    P
    Many

?

Equally fun is finding a place to display the new treasures. I put the ribbon and stickpin in a small case alongside some other NSDAP related trinkets. The eagles got relegated to a miscellaneous display containing all manner of eagles and other baubles.

A Small NSDAP lot
    A Small NSDAP lot
    A Small NSDAP lot
    A Small NSDAP lot
    Regards, Al

Those two smaller DLV pieces. Is the one on the left an earlier version or a variant? And the "NSDAP election campaign machine embroidered ribbon." Could that one be from the late 20`s`? Anyway, A great collection, Aldo!
    Stig

?

Hi Stig, I would say that the ribbon is an early piece most likely from the late 1920's based on the stylized eagle. I believe the DLV badge on the left is an earlier variant by a different maker, I'm not really sure. Take a look at my original thread.

DLV Segelflieger lapel pin
    Regards, Al

The silver colored Wurster Eagle is for SA, NSFK and HJ, in no case for NSDAP. They used this pattern Eagle gold colored only.

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    The silver colored Wurster Eagle is for SA, NSFK and HJ, in no case for NSDAP. They used this pattern Eagle gold colored only.
    Thank you that makes sense.
    Regards, Al

Hi Aldo, some nice interesting things there. Can you PM me about the SA roundal you have.
    Regards David