Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some Kyffhäuserbund items

Article about: Good day Here are some Kyffhäuserbund badges that I have acquired over the years. Not really my area of interest they have just accumulated so should really join the collection of someone w

Default Some Kyffhäuserbund items

Good day

Here are some Kyffhäuserbund badges that I have acquired over the years. Not really my area of interest they have just accumulated so should really join the collection of someone who has a greater interest than me. The Bavarian War Service badge is not really Kyffhäuserbund but is related. It is a very nice solid badge.

The little medallion style badge has Kyffhäuserbund stamped on the back. Was there a lady's branch? I was also wondering about the little pin badge next to it with the crossed rifles and "KK". A shooting prize or similar but the KK? and what about the other square enamel badge with the slightly different shaped Kyffhäuserbund memorial tower? It may not be Kyffhäuserbund at all.

Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Kyffhäuserbund items   Some Kyffhäuserbund items  

Some Kyffhäuserbund items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Kyffhäuserbund items
    P
    Many