Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Stick Pin Collection

Article about: This is a nice variety of stick pins I have collected in the last few months. The NSFK & SA pins are particularly nice and really detailed. The NSSK pin on the far right is made of a pla

?

Spanish Civil War Era Franco Supporter Stick Pin

Stick Pin Collection

Stick Pin CollectionStick Pin Collection

Stick Pin Collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stick Pin Collection
    P
    Many

?

A nice quality DAF stickpin added to my stickpin collection. I also posted it on another thread with other DAF related items

Deutsche Arbeitsfront Jahres Sportkarte

Stick Pin Collection

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen Silber Stick pin

I added a really nicely detailed Silver wound badge stickpin to my collection.

Stick Pin Collection

Here It is alongside my other two stickpins
    Stick Pin Collection

Amongst Friends
    Stick Pin Collection

?

Default NSB and NVD Stick pins

A couple of Dutch Stick pins I posted on another thread along with an NSJ cap badge
    Stick Pin Collection

?

Default Spanish Civil War Carabineros Stick pin

Spanish Civil War Carabineros Stick pin

Alongside a few more Spanish Civil war Stick pins

Stick Pin Collection

?

Default SA Stick Pins

I took out my SA stick pins for a group shot. The three on the left are very common, The first one on the left appears odd because it tilts at the wrong angle but apparently it had been resoldered onto the pin. The two on the far right are the SA Reserve winged pins. The solid backed brown version is the one I would like to discuss further.

Stick Pin Collection

Stick Pin Collection

I recall reading somewhere that these smaller solid versions are fakes. I have not been able to find any information on them. I see them for sale on websites occasionally but that is really not indicative of anything with the amount of fakes being foisted on collectors. In truth I won this on a "fleabay" auction and paid very little for it. When I took the macro digital photo's I noticed that it does in fact have a knurled pin which is barely noticeable to the naked eye. The back has an RZM mark (would a pin even have an RZM mark ?) and what appears to be a nonsensical makers mark consisting of letters, numbers, dots and dashes. All opinions welcome.

Stick Pin Collection

Nice
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Default SS Frankenstein Stick pin ?

Ok pardon my lack of knowledge on anything SS but my understanding is that membership stick pins came in two forms and serially numbered . Mine on the other hand looks like it started out life as the SS insignia on the handle of a dagger then ended up being crudely soldered onto a stick pin. I don't collect daggers so I don't know for sure.

Question #1: Are there any type of SS stickpins aside from the serially numbered Hoffstatter-Bonn or the “Förderne Mitglieder” type I have seen on websites ?

Question #2: Does my pin look like a modified SS dagger insignia or a complete fantasy piece ?

Thanks in advance for any input, Al

?

Default WWI and Freikorps Stick Pins

I also broke out my First War and pre WWII pins. Left to right: Weimar Republic Bund Freikorps Epp Membership Stickpin, Iron Cross 1st Class 1914 Stickpin, Langemarck First War Infantry Veteran Stick Pin, Patriotic First War Gott Mit Uns 1914 Stick pin, First War Hamburg Honour Award, Silesian Eagles 1st and 2nd Class, 1914 Iron Cross and Hindenburg Cross, Large Hindenburg Cross for Combatants.

Stick Pin Collection

Stick Pin Collection

Stick Pin Collection

?

Default SA Solid Back Stick pin M1 / 101 ?

I haven't gotten any responses regarding the SA or SS stick pin but I'm wondering if the SA pin actually might be a good one. Upon closer inspection the makers mark I couldn't read before actually might say "M1/101" indicating manufacture by Frank & Reif of Stuttgart. The curvature of the characters and those additional "dots" make it hard to read. I'll repost the photo's. Any help or feedback is appreciated

Stick Pin Collection

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast