Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Stick Pin Collection

Article about: This is a nice variety of stick pins I have collected in the last few months. The NSFK & SA pins are particularly nice and really detailed. The NSSK pin on the far right is made of a pla

?

Default Stick Pin Collection

This is a nice variety of stick pins I have collected in the last few months. The NSFK & SA pins are particularly nice and really detailed. The NSSK pin on the far right is made of a plastic material. Enjoy, Al
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stick Pin Collection   Stick Pin Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stick Pin Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Stick Pin Collection

Very fine collection Al. Still looking for one of those 2nd type Kyffhauserbund s/pins. Have the 1st type without swastika.
    Tom

The NSFK pin is a civilian wear, NSFK Forderers (Sponsors) pin. Attached are a few from my collection, including the button hole version of the NSFK Forderers pin. Neat stuff, thanks for sharing the photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stick Pin Collection   Stick Pin Collection  

Stick Pin Collection  

Aldo, very nice!

regds, Tyrone

nice collection,,,a much under appreciated field of interest,,,

?

Quote by einflieger View Post
    The NSFK pin is a civilian wear, NSFK Forderers (Sponsors) pin. Attached are a few from my collection, including the button hole version of the NSFK Forderers pin. Neat stuff, thanks for sharing the photo.
    Thanks for the info. The NSFK was a fascinating organization. This is an interesting link to peruse if you haven't seen it already.
    NSFK Part 1

Aldo, thanks for the link. That is actually MY website, which shows alot of my NSFK collection. I still have more items to add, and a few more NSFK items enroute to me from various places, which will be added to my site once they arrive. But I appreciate the mention!

?

That is so funny. As I sent the link the thought actually crossed my mind that it could be yours. It is a great website with lots of information and great photo's. Thanks, Al.

?

hi gent's
    i'm trying to learn something here, and hope i don't offend anyone. i'm just want to learn.
    as to the DLV and NSFK. and i might be totally wrong in my understanding of it. but as i learned , the DLV came first in 1933 and later in 37 incorperated into the NSFK. the earlyer insignia being the winged man only. the NSFK bar added after 37. and on the daggers, it was my understanding that the DLV throat was stamped with the winged man, and later NSFK with a stick type eagle. i would just like to know if i'm mistaken.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    That is so funny. As I sent the link the thought actually crossed my mind that it could be yours. It is a great website with lots of information and great photo's. Thanks, Al.
    Al, thanks for the kind words about my site, I appreciate it. If you ever see anything incorrectly listed, please feel free to let me know!

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast