Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unidentified swastika cap insignia, please help , is it rare? fake??

Article about: Hi everyone i had bought this one, would like to know your opinion. I don´t know what´s this, If you can help me to identify this piece. I appreciate. Alvaro Ferruzo

Ferruzo
    ?

Default Unidentified swastika cap insignia, please help , is it rare? fake??

Hi everyone i had bought this one, would like to know your opinion. I don´t know what´s this, If you can help me to identify this piece. I appreciate.
    Alvaro Ferruzo
    Unidentified  swastika cap insignia, please help , is it rare? fake??Unidentified  swastika cap insignia, please help , is it rare? fake??
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-01-2014 at 12:01 AM.

2. # ADS

It is mean't to be a cap badge relating to the SA I think, but not my area so can't be more precise and could not tell you if it is good or not, though it looks a bit poor to me.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...e-swaz-132174/
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I believe this is the device worn on hats of the Hochland branch of the SA. It looks original to me, but I have no experience with these, so please wait for the opinion of the more knowledgeable for confirmation.

?

Welcome to the forum Alvaro, I will move the thread to a forum where you will get the best people to see it!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....