Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Default Interesting tinnie needs information.

Hello chaps, could anyone please tell me what this particular badge is for. Any information on it will be greatly appreciated as I can’t seem to find out anything on it. Many thanks in advance.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1550439[/ATTACH]WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

Forgive me for the lopsided photos, I hadn’t put them in like that and I haven’t a clue how to correct them.

PAX means peace as Latin term Pax Germanica (German Peace) So here it is means peace between France, United kingdom, Italy and Germany.

Rotated those photos.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    -TJ-

Many thanks Finngaill, for the info and for sorting my photos out! I have had some people mention the Munich agreement as a possible reason for this badge. What with your info added, it does sound plausible.

Quote by BILLYHUNT View Post
    Many thanks Finngaill, for the info and for sorting my photos out! I have had some people mention the Munich agreement as a possible reason for this badge. What with your info added, it does sound plausible.
    I'm quite sure this tinnie is from that time, as some people mentionet that too.
    Yesterday it was late here, so I did today some research and I came to the conclusion it must corresbond Munich agreement 30 September 1938.

I didn't find another tinnie, but if mine memory service right. I had seen this kind tinnie before, but do not remember when and where.
    -TJ-

Nice one, thank you my friend I really appreciate it. I do like an unusual badge!

Hello Gentlemen,

It is the insignia of the "Ligue Internationale Anti Communiste" 1930/1940. The price in France is 30/40€.
    Best regards from Alsace, France.
    Carfin.

Many thanks my friend, do you have any more information about this group and where would one find one of these badges for the price you mentioned?

Hello gentlemen,

In the 1920s and 1930s, some far-right European movements were so afraid of the Bolsheviks that they came together in the International Anti Communist League.
    This league brought together fascist groups established in Italy, France, England and Germany. Other more discreet countries in Eastern or Northern Europe have joined this group. With the rise of Nazism and the German-Soviet Pact, these leagues disappeared but returned to center stage in the 1950s.
    These badges are found mainly on the European continent. There are also metal badges.
    Best regards from Alsace , france.
    Carfin.

Excellent, my friend many thanks. I would love to see the metal versions.

Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast