Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin

Article about: I found this weird pin yesterday. It is a breast eagle pin for the veterans movement during the third reich.

Default WW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin

I found this weird pin yesterday. It is a breast eagle pin for the veterans movement during the third reich.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin   WW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin  

WW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin
    P
    Many

Nice eagle...here is the early version eagle....facing in opposite direction...
    DaveWW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin

I like that one better !!

Both eagles are not for the same Organisation!
    The one from PBaczuk is a Reichskriegerbund-Eagle, facing to the right and having short swords. The one from SADolch is a Soldatenbund-Eagle, facing to the left and having Long swords. And there is a third one, facing to the left, having an anchor added and in golden colours. This one is for the veterans of Deutscher Marinebund.
    Reichskriegerbund and Soldatenbund are two different organisations

Also, we have covered this before. See:

Why the difference in eagles?

Quote by Reichskriegerbund View Post
    Both eagles are not for the same Organisation!
    The one from PBaczuk is a Reichskriegerbund-Eagle, facing to the right and having short swords. The one from SADolch is a Soldatenbund-Eagle, facing to the left and having Long swords. And there is a third one, facing to the left, having an anchor added and in golden colours. This one is for the veterans of Deutscher Marinebund.
    Reichskriegerbund and Soldatenbund are two different organisations
    RKB....Thanks for you information i believe the eagle facing right as you look at it is after 1938 and facing left is prior to 1938 ?????.......here is the navy breast pin and cap badge....click on photo to enlarge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin   WW2 German WW1 veterans breast eagle pin  

Oh wow, keep the thread going . What was the Reichskriegerbund?