Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Medic Armbands US/German? SA Gruppe Thuringia

Article about: Hello What are your thoughts on these armbands? German/US ? WW2 Medic Armbands US/German? • I think the top is a US armband but the bottom is German? • I know many of these armband were

?

Default WW2 Medic Armbands US/German? SA Gruppe Thuringia

Hello
    What are your thoughts on these armbands?
    German/US ?

WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?
    • I think the top is a US armband but the bottom is German?
    • I know many of these armband were Universal, it’s hard to say what country it belong to.
    • I can’t recall seeing a medic armband with a SA Gruppe Thuringia ink stamp?

Thank you
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia   WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia  

WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia   WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia  

WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia   WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia
    P
    Many

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia   WW2 Medic Armbands US/German?  SA Gruppe Thuringia  

Both look German to me, I like them. I cannot comment on the ink stamp but the SA did have medics and doctors.
    John

?

Hello John
    Thank you for the help
    Tony

Tony, I may have spoken out too quickly, my apologies. The top armband or long one appears to have a US number on it. I am bit confused by the number and being scratched out. I will have to defer to others more experienced with these.
    John