MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP

Article about: Hoping to make a decision on this piece as soon as possible. Would appreciate thoughts on authenticity. Thank you in advance guys!

Default ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP

Hoping to make a decision on this piece as soon as possible. Would appreciate thoughts on authenticity. Thank you in advance guys!

ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAPARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAPARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP
    P
    Many

Default ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP

Hoping to make a decision on this piece as soon as possible. Would appreciate thoughts on authenticity. Thank you in advance guys!

ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAPARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAPARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP

Its a cotton armband,with an off center swaz roundel,the black swaz looks like its the type material found on the wool earlier ones.I would say no but maybe someone more knowlegable can tell you.Its not SS for sure if that's what you are asking.

I would be curious to see if it passes the black light test. The quality of construction does not appear to be up to the standards. More experienced members will be by to offer a more experienced opinion than mine.
    John

The construction and stitching do not look as I would expect on a multi piece cotton kampfbinde and certainly not SS.

thanks guys. This is being sold by a supposedly extremely reputable dealer but something feels off.

I don't have any problems with this band. Cloth, construction is ok.

Looks alright to me too. The construction of the swastika is identical to my own NSDAP armband, multi-piece ribbed cotton, and the stitching all looks good. Many millions of these must have been made, so you can't expect every one of them to be perfect.

Regards, B.B.

Hello
    Personally, for what these armbands cost I would feel more comfortable waiting for a better example.
    Althought it appears original, the construction quality of this piece is very sloppy, so not one I would like to own.

Original cotton example complete with RZM tag,

Here are two I own.. one in wool and one in cotton.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP   ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP  

ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP   ARMBAND - Real or fake? Need to decide ASAP  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast