Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband.

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband please. As always, many thanks in advance.

Default Assistance with Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband.

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband please. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband.   Assistance with Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband.  

Assistance with Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband.   Assistance with Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband.  

Assistance with Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband.
    P
    Many

?

I think it is authentic.

Some time ago I posted an inquiry about a volkssturm armband that I bought. I got a reply that it was authentic. Before and after that I have spend a whole lot of time looking at these armbands and comparing the differences. So with that limited expertise I think the one you have is just fine. The construction of the armband looks good.

I haven't been able to find a whole lot of fake volkssturm armbands on the internet. I believe these aren't just as widely faked like more popular SS items. The fake volkssturm armbands also tend to look fairly obvious fakes. Probably another reason why these aren't so widely faked is that they were printed late in the war by the multitude. You could get one after the war for cheap.

It's still better to be on the safe side since prices are skyrocketing for everything 3rd reich related.

Thank you sir, appreciate the time and effort in replying, cheers. Keith