Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Can anybody tell me anything about this NSDAP Wool Armband/kampfbinde

Article about: This was recently given to me (well my wife had to make a cake in exchange). It looks genuine to me but is not really my collecting area. I believe that it is a wool NSDAP armband unless any

Default Can anybody tell me anything about this NSDAP Wool Armband/kampfbinde

This was recently given to me (well my wife had to make a cake in exchange). It looks genuine to me but is not really my collecting area. I believe that it is a wool NSDAP armband unless anybody can tell me any different
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anybody tell me anything about this NSDAP Wool Armband/kampfbinde   Can anybody tell me anything about this NSDAP Wool Armband/kampfbinde  

Can anybody tell me anything about this NSDAP Wool Armband/kampfbinde   Can anybody tell me anything about this NSDAP Wool Armband/kampfbinde  

Can anybody tell me anything about this NSDAP Wool Armband/kampfbinde  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anybody tell me anything about this NSDAP Wool Armband/kampfbinde
    P
    Many

It appears to be original. It has obvious damage and is missing the paper RZM label. The label identifies these items as properly constructed for the NSDAP. Others will chime in with more details. NH