Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Der Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armband

Article about: Something I just picked up, Apparently these were worn by a Police, of sorts, for the SA (Streifendienst, as I've gathered). I sometimes make these odd pickups, just liked the look and it se

Default Der Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armband

Something I just picked up, Apparently these were worn by a Police, of sorts, for the SA (Streifendienst, as I've gathered). I sometimes make these odd pickups, just liked the look and it seems to be an interesting and pretty scarce cufftitle/armband... think it will go well with my little SA/political display

Der Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armbandDer Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Der Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armband
    P
    Many

Any thoughts? These seems to vary quite a bit in terms of quality and execution but I feel this one's good --- open to be proven wrong though, seller is trustworthy and reliable and it's not 100% finalized yet... so, please share opinions.

Excellent Find...Local Command Cuff-Title (I'm assuming SA or NSKK)...I grew up very close to that area of the Bergstrasse in Hessen...The Starkenburg itself is a Castle close to Heppenheim...Well done, that's a Keeper for sure!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Der Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armband  

Thank you, Glenn... what a nice coincidence! You'll definitely be the first I contact if I decided to pass it on! A beautiful place indeed ---

There is no standard pattern for these as they were all locally fabricated without any RZM direction. They are not common being early pieces. Over the years I have seen around eight. All were fabricated differently. A nice early piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Nice to have further confirmation that it's good--- appreciate it, Bob!

Thought I'd add these rare photos showing this type of cufftitle in wear by men in a Streifendienst unit. The cufftitle here reads "Der Standortführer München".

All credit to Mil-Archive over on WAF --- www.militaria-archive.com

Der Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armbandDer Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armbandDer Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armbandDer Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armband

MAP
    ?

Now that is something you don't see every day. If I saw it I would have passed thinking it was a fabrication...

Great score.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    .I grew up very close to that area of the Bergstrasse in Hessen...The Starkenburg itself is a Castle close to Heppenheim.
    cheers, Glenn
    Glenn please take this as a compliment it was intended to be.

You Lucky Bastard!!!!!!

That is some beautiful scenery and I hope some day to enjoy similar views.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default A similar piece

I have something similar:

Der Standortführer Starkenburg cufftitle/armband

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast