Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated

Article about: Hello all, long time lurker and I just want to say thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge. I'm a new collector and thanks to this sub was able to successfully purchase my first NSDAP

Default Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated

Hello all, long time lurker and I just want to say thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge. I'm a new collector and thanks to this sub was able to successfully purchase my first NSDAP parteiabzeichenone. I've been searching for a while now on a nice SS armband, and thanks to this forum and posts from such users as FB and Coleman have probably passed on many fakes. I recently found this from what seems to be a reputable seller on this forum. From what I can tell the stitching of the ribbing, oval disk, and RZM tag seem legit, but of course heeding the warning from many users I would like some feedback before finalizing what would be my biggest collectible purchase to date. I tried to take the best screen shots possible, but if they're poor or can't provide you with a confident conclusion my apologies. Again appreciate any input.
    -Grog17

****AND of course I realize now I put this in the wrong Forum Category. Would the mods be able to delete this so I can post under SS Uniforms?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated   Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated  

Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated   Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated
    P
    Many

?

Welcome aboard Grog!
    Firstly, it’s always good to see such politeness and good manners. That’s the ticket.

Regarding the armband, I’m personally not happy about the grimyness of the white disc.. (something about it doesn’t ring true to me; it appears artificially aged to me, when the rest of the band is quite clean), but I am no expert in this field, so I shall instantly and happily defer to the later, more knowledgeable contributors..
    Always happy to learn!

All the best,
    Bob

On reflection, I’m not keen on the RZM label either!

Thank you Bob appreciate the feedback! Do you think I should also post this under SS Uniforms or should I wait till the Mods remove this thread?

?

I’d leave it for a mod to call.. I think you’re in about the right place!

?

Hello ! Welcome to the forum, it may help a bit to post a pic of the ribbing of the armband in order to help authenticate.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi Gwar thanks for the response, unfortuntaely that's as close of a shot as I can get to the ribbing. I think I'm going to reach out to the seller and see if he can provide a clearer picture that I can share. Thank you.

Default update

He got back to me very professionaly. Hope this helps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated   Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated  

Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated   Looking for first SS purchase any feedback would be appreciated  

?

It looks like a genuine one to me...

If you haven’t yet, take a look at the following threads:

SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please

SS Armband, genuine or fake?

I think these two threads offer a good deal of information.

?

Here is a similar example...

You can use this as a basis of comparison, assuming this example I show above is also genuine, which I believe it is.

?

Looks like a very nice armband to me!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast