Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New Wool NSDAP Kampfbinde

Article about: Just picked up this excellent unissued heavy wool armband. It has the swastika separately sewn onto the ribbed white circle that is machine-sewn onto the red armband body. The ends are unsew

?

Default My New Wool NSDAP Kampfbinde

Just picked up this excellent unissued heavy wool armband. It has the swastika separately sewn onto the ribbed white circle that is machine-sewn onto the red armband body. The ends are unsewn and the armband has its original paper RZM tag still affixed. I do own one other cotton version in which the color red is not as deep as this one. My experience is limited with these armbands so feel free to comment on authenticity.

Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Wool NSDAP Kampfbinde
    P
    Many

Very Nice Aldo. MINTY!!!!
    John

?

Yes John, it was an impulse buy because it was so minty !

JMM
    ?

Beautiful piece Aldo.
    Amazing how can an item with so many years look so new.

RMD
    ?

Absolutely beautiful, Aldo! You must be very happy

... Why is it when I post my armbands, I get zero response from anyone?! LOL! Oh well.

Yours looks exactly like mine / thread -> Nice example of NSDAP wool armband... Only difference that I can see, my swastika seems to be a tad larger. Also, where the arms meet the main body, I have stitching whereas as far as I can see, yours does not. One last observation, I can see red where your roundel is stitched, mine I cannot.. Otherwise, perfect match.

I was wondering about your cotton. Is the swastika ribbed, like the wool one? I have seen the cotton with both ribbed, and non-ribbed. The one I am waiting on is a cotton with a ribbed swaz.

Take care.

And again, congratulations on an amazing armband

RMD
    ?

I had to come back and look again. I thought that I had the cleanest example of a wool to be had, until I seen yours. I'm jealous

?

Quote by RMD View Post
    Absolutely beautiful, Aldo! You must be very happy

... Why is it when I post my armbands, I get zero response from anyone?! LOL! Oh well.

Yours looks exactly like mine / thread -> Nice example of NSDAP wool armband... Only difference that I can see, my swastika seems to be a tad larger. Also, where the arms meet the main body, I have stitching whereas as far as I can see, yours does not. One last observation, I can see red where your roundel is stitched, mine I cannot.. Otherwise, perfect match.

I was wondering about your cotton. Is the swastika ribbed, like the wool one? I have seen the cotton with both ribbed, and non-ribbed. The one I am waiting on is a cotton with a ribbed swaz.

Take care.

And again, congratulations on an amazing armband
    My cotton armband is actually a bit crude and ordinary. I have it pinned in a display case with some tinnies and badges but I managed to open it to take few pictures. I'm not sure if I ever vetted this one on the forum. Anyway here it is with it's crooked cross and lopsided circle.

My New Wool NSDAP KampfbindeMy New Wool NSDAP Kampfbinde

RMD
    ?

Thanks' for posting the different views. Armband looks good to me, folded Swaz ends, good stitching, RZM tag.

.. Actually, I really like this one. After I receive my cotton with the ribbed Swaz, the kind that you have is the next on my list, cotton 3 piece with flat, smooth Swaz.

......................................... Nice.

Nice tinnies and badges as well. Cool display.

RMD
    ?

I just noticed that the 213 appears to be part of the original tag, rather than printed on with a stamp, like the 394710.... Interesting variation. First time I am seeing this. Good to have this picture for reference.

?

You will soon be the aficianado of NSDAP Kampfbinde's. By focusing on one main area you can hone your skills and be confident with every buy. Although I'm generally a scatter brain that buys everything, I have a good feel for original items from handling so many over the years. Keep up the good work !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast