Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Need help! Armband authentication

Article about: Hello Friends, I enjoy reading all the posts but especially when I can write for help, I am a little more engaged. I found this arm band locally and wonder what you all think of it? What eve

Default Need help! Armband authentication

Hello Friends,

I enjoy reading all the posts but especially when I can write for help, I am a little more engaged. I found this arm band locally and wonder what you all think of it? What ever help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

William

Need help! Armband authenticationNeed help! Armband authenticationNeed help! Armband authenticationNeed help! Armband authenticationNeed help! Armband authenticationNeed help! Armband authentication

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help! Armband authentication
    P
    Many

a standard printed NSDAP armband.

Thank you for your quick reply.

What would you estimate its value to be?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Thank you for your quick reply.

What would you estimate its value to be?
    Please note that this site is intended to be educational and not a free appraisal service. Check various dealer sites for pricing.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I have moved this thread to the Kampfbinde Forum. From the images, the material is not what I am used to seeing on these printed armbands. The printed pieces are easy to fake and therefore, my comment is based solely on the construction, which does not necessarily make it bad. If this is not yet purchased, I would wait for a more standard acceptable version.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

JMM
    ?

Looks ok but it's difficult to say for sure. As Bob says the 3 piece construction ones are more easily detected if fake so I would wait for one of those

Thank you to all for your input and expertise, I rely heavily on your advice. I am a novice at collecting and have seen several and own one 3 piece construction armbands. This printed one looked strange to me. I looked through some other posts but could not find an example to study. Where would i go to find printed armbands to compare this to? I apologize for sounding as if I was looking to you as an appraisal service, I did not mean that. I was merely asking what the price range might be.

Thanks to all. This is a great website.

William

Dear Friends,

I have been searching a number of web sites of dealers comparing what they are selling to what I have found here. I cannot see a lot if any difference. What could I do to better evaluate this item for its authenticity? The price is less than half what I see being asked by dealers. Just wondering if I can pursue this farther to determine its authenticity.