Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Nice example of a three peice NSDAP wool armband (Kampfbinde)

Article about: This one is what I would consider mint condition. Unissued, never worn. Not sewn together at the back. Three piece construction, ribbed swastika with folded ends. No holes or stains. Nice cl

RMD
    ?

Default Nice example of a three peice NSDAP wool armband (Kampfbinde)

This one is what I would consider mint condition. Unissued, never worn. Not sewn together at the back.

Three piece construction, ribbed swastika with folded ends. No holes or stains. Nice clean RZM tag indicating /D/ for wool. Passed the burn test, absolutely zero glow under black-light.

So far, this is my favorite piece. But, soon, I will be adding a beautiful cotton, three piece, ribbed swastika with correct, clean /B/ RZM tagged armband to my small but growing collection. So, we'll have to see if it shall claim the title of favorite piece, or if the wool will retain its place of glory

.. So, anyone looking to purchase an authentic wool NSDAP armband, here is one for comparison.

Take care........ ....... .. . .

Nice example of a three peice NSDAP wool armband (Kampfbinde)Nice example of a three peice NSDAP wool armband (Kampfbinde)Nice example of a three peice NSDAP wool armband (Kampfbinde)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice example of a three peice NSDAP wool armband (Kampfbinde)
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Here is a view of my late in the war all printed cotton above my new 3 piece construction wool armband.. They look beautiful together.

.. Anyone wanting to show off any of their armbands, please post em' here. Love seeing what you guys have collected.

Take care

Nice example of a three peice NSDAP wool armband (Kampfbinde)

?

Cool pieces! Must look really nice on display.

RMD
    ?

Thanks' jb4046! It's always nice to get conformation that I am on the road to successfully identifying authenticity. Appreciate that.

Yes, I bought a front loading shadow box, holding the two armbands, and two party pins.. And soon, my 3rd 3 piece ribbed Swaz armband will arrive and take it's place amongst the others In the future, once I obtain another 3 piece cotton, non-ribbed Swaz, and one Bevo, and possibly a few more party pins, I will post the completed shadow box to the appropriate forum.

... Thanks' again for the reply.

Take care.