Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help Please

Article about: Good afternoon. This one has had me scratching my head or maybe wasting my time. It is included in a box of other original German items that I am looking at making an offer on. I have heard

Default NSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help Please

Good afternoon. This one has had me scratching my head or maybe wasting my time. I spent a couple of hours last night searching the forum and the Web. It does not glow. It is included in a box of other original German items that I am looking at making an offer on. I have heard that a one piece swas makes it bad 100% of the time. My other thought is this is for an early brown shirt and not an official SS type item. Other than being sloppy I like the overall construction. I am not up on RZM tag info; if correct or not. Looks good to my limited knowledge. All opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking. Everyone can get a good chuckle if I am wasting my time trying to figure out.
    John

NSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help PleaseNSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help PleaseNSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help PleaseNSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help PleaseNSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help PleaseNSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help PleaseNSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help PleaseNSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help Please
    P
    Many

What I do not like is the swaz and Disc. Never seen this kind of Construction on an SS Armband. Somehow weird, but you should wait for further opinions.

IMO, no, nada, not a good one.

Yep bad armband, RZM tag is also fake.

Here is similar fake SS armband

NSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help Please NSDAP Kampfbinde with Black Stripe Help Please
    -TJ-

Thank you to all for the responses. I will not be buying that item. Much appreciated.
    John