Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nsdap multi piece for review

Article about: Hello All Just wanted to run the by you guys. The item appears to be real but was wondering why the stamp is not on the inside. Also, how come the swatstika and white circle is a different m

Default Nsdap multi piece for review

Hello All

Just wanted to run the by you guys. The item appears to be real but was wondering why the stamp is not on the inside. Also, how come the swatstika and white circle is a different material than what I usually see with multi piece bands? I usually see a lined cloth material being used. And the band itself appears to be cotton or some sort when it's usually wool.

Any thoughts? Pre RZM? Late 20 or early 30s example?

Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap multi piece for review
    P
    Many

The pics are crap. From what I can see it is a good one. A light linen version for the brown shirt. Woolen Armbands with discs and swaz made of silk rep were worn on the tunic. Stamps were usually applied this way. It is a stamping of an SA unit IMO.

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    The pics are crap. From what I can see it is a good one. A light linen version for the brown shirt. Woolen Armbands with discs and swaz made of silk rep were worn on the tunic. Stamps were usually applied this way. It is a stamping of an SA unit IMO.
    Thanks sammler!

Yeah the pics are a direct upload from the image downloaded on the forum . Sorry about that.

But thanks so much!