Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Political armband?

Article about: I just got this armband today . It is missing the roundel and has gold boullion embroidery. Any opinions are welcome. ~Dean

?

Default Political armband?

I just got this armband today . It is missing the roundel and has gold boullion embroidery. Any opinions are welcome.
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political armband?   Political armband?  

Political armband?   Political armband?  

Political armband?   Political armband?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political armband?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Political armband?

Hello Dean, It Looks to be a Kreisleitung level political District Leaders band. Kinda hard to tell, but it has what looks to be the white edge piping rather than the blue of the Ort's. The swaz patch that's missing would have been rimmed in gold and the swaaz too. Along with a small pip in the middle of it with a tiny eagle and swaz on it. It's missing the tag too,of course. A shame, as I don't imagine a replacement piece can ever be located, but I've been known to be wrong before,of course! Did the zig-zag papers come with it? lol WIlliam
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks William! The papers are authentic, I had them appraised!But, yeah, the border is white as you thought. There seems to be extra red material, like padding ,sewed to the back of the armband and maybe its covering the stiker. I could check if it isnt too invasive.

?

I put it up to a bright light and didnt see a label under the extra material so , oh well, it was worth the try~