Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Reserve Armband

Article about: Hello all, I recently was lucky enough to receive this armband as a gift and it is my first one. I cannot find much information on the internet re. fakes & original of this particular ar

?

Default SA Reserve Armband

Hello all, I recently was lucky enough to receive this armband as a gift and it is my first one. I cannot find much information on the internet re. fakes & original of this particular armband, and I'm still on the lookout for an armband research book.

I'm hoping people give their opinions on this piece. Any comments are appreciated. Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Reserve Armband
    P
    Many

Looks OK to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Looks OK to me.
    Thanks for your response, Adrian. The main reason I make this post is because the previous owner said that a member on another forum said it had wrong stitching and sewing and described it as "not textbook".

Ade has seen ALOT of armbands, if he thinks it's good, it's good. I can only assume they may think the red stitching over the band in the back seam is off maybe. It looks original to me.

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Ade has seen ALOT of armbands, if he thinks it's good, it's good. I can only assume they may think the red stitching over the band in the back seam is off maybe. It looks original to me.
    Although I'm only a novice, I did recognise that myself too! Great, it sounds good then. Thanks for your input guys.