Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

13mm Parteiabzeichen Miniature, Unmarked

Article about: Hi friends, I just picked up this tiny party badge and I'd like your thoughts. I bought a small lot of party badges, and this is the only one I can't easily identify. No marks to indicate ma

Default 13mm Parteiabzeichen Miniature, Unmarked

Hi friends, I just picked up this tiny party badge and I'd like your thoughts. I bought a small lot of party badges, and this is the only one I can't easily identify. No marks to indicate manufacturer on the reverse, no RZM, no Ges. Gesch. Tough to measure exactly, but as you can see it appears to be around 12-13mm. I've put it next to a more typical 23mm badge for scale - tiny little guy!

I look forward to, and appreciate, your input. Many thanks!

-DF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 13mm Parteiabzeichen Miniature, Unmarked
    P
    Many

Beautiful little piece! Surely from the earliest of the Period. I also have one about 12.5mm, like yours. Tiniest one I have seen. I know some stickpins have them smaller but as far as Party Badges, non smaller.

Nice piece you have there! May I ask you to please add it to the “Unofficial” thread? There hasn’t been another this small added to the thread in over 10 years.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Beautiful little piece! Surely from the earliest of the Period. I also have one about 12.5mm, like yours. Tiniest one I have seen. I know some stickpins have them smaller but as far as Party Badges, non smaller.

Nice piece you have there! May I ask you to please add it to the “Unofficial” thread? There hasn’t been another this small added to the thread in over 10 years.

Green
    Wonderful! I've been searching high and low for another just like it, and was only able to find one that had sold on a German website some time ago. Unfortunately, the seller didn't seem to know much about it either.

I ask a lot of questions on this forum, and receive a lot of very generous help, so I'm more than happy to contribute what I can and add this to the Unofficial thread.

Thanks again!

-DF

DF

Great find and glad your search has ended for an elusive Party Badge! It’s hard to believe how difficult it is to find a specific badge! Isn’t it?! I searched for a Feuss RZM badge for years and then finally it came. Have not seen one since. Although an RZM badge, it’s a rare badge by this maker. He made GPB and RZM badges! I find that amazing.

Don’t be shy in asking questions! Hopefully they can be answered or lead to an answer. I like thought provoking replies as they seem to add to more questions and the learning process continues. It’s health for this hobby.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    DF

Great find and glad your search has ended for an elusive Party Badge! It’s hard to believe how difficult it is to find a specific badge! Isn’t it?! I searched for a Feuss RZM badge for years and then finally it came. Have not seen one since. Although an RZM badge, it’s a rare badge by this maker. He made GPB and RZM badges! I find that amazing.

Don’t be shy in asking questions! Hopefully they can be answered or lead to an answer. I like thought provoking replies as they seem to add to more questions and the learning process continues. It’s health for this hobby.

Green
    Glad I could add this little badge to the database! Hopefully it'll help someone else to I.D. another like it in the future. Funny thing, I was actively searching for badges when I found this one, but I wasn't looking for this specific badge - if I was, I probably never would have found it. That's the way it goes!