Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Austrian sympathiser pin

Article about: Hi all just after any opinions regarding this austrian sympathiser pin?. Non maker marked, wondering if anyone has any thoughts regarding it. Cheers all

Default Austrian sympathiser pin

Hi all just after any opinions regarding this austrian sympathiser pin?. Non maker marked, wondering if anyone has any thoughts regarding it. Cheers all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Austrian sympathiser pin
    P
    Many

Nice original...

Looks like a nice lapel sympathy pin. Saw one recently like it, maker marked I think. Can't recall where. If I see it again I'll post more

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Cheers Green ,should have said it is a lilliput. 🍻

Nice button hole version harder to find I would say.
    Vince

Cheers Vince, any thoughts about year of manufacture?.

Very nice early buttonhole nsdap supporter pin

Hi Ianto999

I'm gonna venture a theory on the year of this sympathy badge. Firstly, your photo is not straight on, if it were, the hakenkreuz would be static, it's not a mobile hakenkreuz and it also doesn't touch the borders of the roundel (early traits). With all of this said, it would make it a very early piece, pre 1930. The static hakenkreuz was not used after AH came to power. It's also possible the badge was soldered to the attachment crooked but that's what makes this a theory, not hypothesis.
    If at all possible, post a photo of the sympathy badge with the attachment straight up and down.

Look at my NER badge I posted many years ago and you'll see the same static hakenkreuz. I hope the link works, I'm not a tech type.

NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Hi Greenhorn. Cheers for the info . Have posted a more straight on picture , hope this looks better?.
    Also another austrian sympathiser pin but larger
    Oops sorry about the rotation

Well, the orientation of the little guy doesn't seem to have any bearing, it appears to be soldered any old way onto the backing. Still appears to be an early piece none-the-less with it's crude hakenkreuz.

Green

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast