Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Early golden party badges

Article about: Hi, Just got this pair of GPBs #574 (Fuess and Deschler) Not something you see everyday for 3 digits GPBs so I am quite fortunate and wish to share some photos here

?

Quote by MigMig View Post
    A very interesting collection. I have 2 pairs and the low number is 2606. I bought from the same dealer where you bought many badges. I found a pair with a certificate. But I saw that badges were stolen in 2006 at a military exhibition. I stopped the purchase and I told the owner who lost that badges. He promised to write to me when the problem will be resolved. But he didn’t write.
    Care to share the dealer?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early golden party badges
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Care to share the dealer?
    You must know him ) militaria-gross.de

You must know him ) militaria-gross.de
    Militaria Gross is a German scumbag shyster. I would not trust him at all.

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    Militaria Gross is a German scumbag shyster. I would not trust him at all.
    Hello
    They had GPBs of probably 40 - 50. I bought one pair from them. But I think it's okay. There's only one thing. I don't like about GPB, they said the recipient's name is known. But I tried to look. I did not find. I think the dealer lied. But I like GPB, I don't regret it.
    One of the pair on my photo

Early golden party badges

Militaria Gross has really nice GPB's on sale and documents. Other stuff, you need to know what you are buying
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Militaria Gross has really nice GPB's on sale and documents. Other stuff, you need to know what you are buying
    I wouldn't buy anything from this crook again, not even an empty paper bag. Even if he offered the GPB #7 for 100 bucks and it was definitely original, I wouldn't buy it. This chap is a heap of garbage and will remain a heap of garbage.

?

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    I bought a pair I am thinking the badges original. I didn't buy anything else.

A very interesting collection. I have 2 pairs and the low number is 2606. I bought from the same dealer where you bought many badges. I found a pair with a certificate. But I saw that badges were stolen in 2006 at a military exhibition. I stopped the purchase and I told the owner who lost that badges. He promised to write to me when the problem will be resolved. But he didn’t write.
    MigMig,
    Which dealer are you referring to, Militaria Gross ??
    I NEVER bought any GPBs from him !!
    He does have some nice GPBs on his website but the prices are just crazy, totally overpriced IMO.
    Actually I rarely buy GPBs from dealers. Mainly from collectors or sometimes from auctions houses

?

Quote by schoenwurf View Post
    MigMig,
    Which dealer are you referring to, Militaria Gross ??
    I NEVER bought any GPBs from him !!
    He does have some nice GPBs on his website but the prices are just crazy, totally overpriced IMO.
    Actually I rarely buy GPBs from dealers. Mainly from collectors or sometimes from auctions houses
    Hello
    If I made a mistake, I apologize. I thought so because there were 40 or more GPBs in M-Gross. Currently only 1 GPB and 1 pair. I'm not looking for GPB anymore. I am buying Ritterkreuz.

With Regards
    Viktor

Hello
    If I made a mistake, I apologize. I thought so because there were 40 or more GPBs in M-Gross. Currently only 1 GPB and 1 pair. I'm not looking for GPB anymore. I am buying Ritterkreuz.

With Regards
    Viktor
    No problem, I was just wondering since I couldn't understand
    If I had bought my GPBs from this dealer I would have to take out a loan and I would probably be broken right now
    Cheers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4