Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please

Article about: Hi all ! Signed only Ges. Gesch. Diameter 27 mm. Regards

Default Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please

Hi all !

Signed only Ges. Gesch. Diameter 27 mm.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please   Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please  

Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please   Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please  

Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please   Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please  

Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early NSDAP Parteiabzeichen. Help Identifying Maker Please
    P
    Many

A very nice pre RZM PB.

Hi

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea who produced it?
    regards !

Quote by Kleinepanzerfaust View Post
    Hi

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea who produced it?
    regards !
    In my opinion Deschler & Sohn. The font and clip look like this.

The thing about these unmarked badges is that many are not attributed. Look at post # 832 in the "unofficial" thread, the Dr. Frank transitional badge is similar to yours with the "-" spaced so far out between the L and S. This badge is similar to early Paulmann & Crone badges also. Your posted badge has unique characteristics and it might be able to be named. I posted a Ges Gesch with the reverse nearly identical to yours, and it's also unnamed.

Deschler has a very unique look and I don't see any similarities here. Sometimes a bit of mystery and sometimes only research can get the answer. I'm thinking your badge is in the latter category and will take lots of comparison to find the answer. Search Dr. Frank and Paulmann & Crone badges and you will see similarities and a possible match. I hope this helps.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Please re-measure this badge also. There's no possible way it measures 27mm. Maybe it measures 16-18mm?

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Hi

27 mm. This was the seller's measurement taken with an ordinary school ruler. Today I measured with a caliper and it was 22 mm, or maybe 22.5 mm

regards

Thank you for clarifying. 23mm is the largest of party badges. 27 would have been a first for parteiabzeichen.

Green