Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ges. Gesch NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Good?

Article about: Hi gents and ladies. I'm looking for an early Parteiabzeichen, and I've come across the one below. I've been digging through hundreds of pictures, and seemingly every one of these that I can

Default Ges. Gesch NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Good?

Hi gents and ladies. I'm looking for an early Parteiabzeichen, and I've come across the one below. I've been digging through hundreds of pictures, and seemingly every one of these that I can find has a combination of RZM and Ges. Gesch rather than just Ges. Gesch as this one does. Anyone seen another like it? I know there are fakes with both RZM and Ges. Gesch, but the RZM on those has distinctly odd lettering. Any help is greatly appreciated, as always. Many thanks!

-DF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ges. Gesch NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Good?
    P
    Many

I see no problem with the reverse side at all.

Early badges are marked in all kinds of various ways but not with RZM and ges gesch only. There is always an accompanying number with those. You should be able to find a ges gesch badge fairly often. An 7nmarked badge is much harder to find.

Although the obverse pics appear good enough to pass as authentic, I think you can find a better example. I have not seen this exact badge before but it’s not an uncommon style with lettering against the borders such as this. One observation I will make is there are some good fakes with lettering very similar to this badge and it would be nice to see some clearer shots of it. With that said, it’s unlikely that this is a fake.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks, Green! Much appreciate you taking the time to give me detailed information.

I'm looking for a badge to complete a brownshirt, and the price on this one was fair enough, but you're correct I can probably find an early example in nicer condition. I may be back soon with another to inquire about.

Thanks much, again!

-DF

You’re welcome.

A Transitional badge would also go with a Brownshirt. That would be a badge with an RZM logo and a number but with no “M1” lettering. An early period badge poses no questions as to time period though. Best of luck in your hunt.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE