Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Golden Party Badge

Article about: I would like to know your opinions on the authenticity of this 25mm golden party badge. Thank you.

?

Default Golden Party Badge

I would like to know your opinions on the authenticity of this 25mm golden party badge. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Golden Party Badge   Golden Party Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Golden Party Badge
    P
    Many

IMHO a perfect textbook*-like example of an original, late Josef Fuess, just with full loss of the original fire-gilding.

*from the good books that describe the original stuff like Jo's

Agreed, lots of wear but looks to be an original. Better photos always help with details.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Here’s a closer photo of the front of the badge. Sorry for it being a little blurry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Golden Party Badge  

Thank you, Jaws, much better photo.

Clearly an original Party badge with gold gilding loss. With this better photo, I see that the badge looks to be in pretty good condition without heavy wear. I’d say this badge was open to the air and some weather to lose its gold, apposed to wear. If it was wear, there would be gold in the deeper recesses. This badge has uniform gold loss and thus must be weathering.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE