Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Golden party badges at Ratisbons

Article about: Hi all I am surprised by the number of golden nsdap party badges up for auction at Ratisbons. Any concerns? If so any specific ones? Many thx Dk Dan

?

Default Golden party badges at Ratisbons

Hi all

I am surprised by the number of golden nsdap party badges up for auction at Ratisbons.

Any concerns? If so any specific ones?
    Many thx
    Dk Dan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Golden party badges at Ratisbons
    P
    Many

?

It may be that someone has sold off their collection or wants to sell it at auction. Hopefully one of the other members can help you with authenticity but I haven't seen any negative comments about them so far.
    There's also seventy SA daggers which is quite a significant amount.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

TWS
    ?

Not addressing party badges specifically, but sometimes a collector decides to retire from collecting or shifts their focus and consigns their entire collection of one type of item on Ratisbon's.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

A person must need an account to see things on this auction site. I cannot access the pictures

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Dan since you have seen these badges ...could you post a few of them here for the community?

Download them to your computer first and then upload them here or screenshot them directly from that site.
    If no photos can be provided then this thread will be useless.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

TWS
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Dan since you have seen these badges ...could you post a few of them here for the community?

Download them to your computer first and then upload them here or screenshot them directly from that site.
    If no photos can be provided then this thread will be useless.

Regards Larry
    Ratisbon's changed their website coding a couple years ago. Even with an account, one cannot download photos (ie. "save file as"). However, there are ways around it.

You can do a screen grab with apps like "snip" etc. Not as easy, but still doable.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Indeed, it can be done. Dont have much time right now to do more, but here is the 1st one

Their descripto:
    NSDAP Golden Party Badge “honorary” (honorary). Awarded to certain individuals who have rendered outstanding services to the state or the party. The recipient did not have to be a member of the NSDAP. Instead of the party number normally engraved on the reverse, this particular badge has the date of the award and Hitler's initials "AH" engraved on the reverse.

Gold-plated tombak badge with an enameled center. No chipping. Pinback. Engraved "30.1.1943 AH" on the reverse. Very rare to find!

Light traces or wear.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Golden party badges at Ratisbons   Golden party badges at Ratisbons  

?

Let´s wait for Sammler his opinion. He mentioned there are a few red flags on some uniform items.
    As for the auction I will be doing some bidding here and there as well. I already see some crazy runups like the Algemeine SS visor without insignias.

A little bit more of time. FYI if anyone wants to post images, I am going left to right, line by line using a numerical sequence. The first posted has no number I believe, the 2nd posted is # 2 AH small, then #2AH small obverse. If your going to comment using the images the jpegs name can be used for that purpose so everyone knows which one is being discussed. If this is not practical, mods make the change and start a thread for each one.

#2 Descripto:
    NSDAP Golden Party Badge “honorary” (honorary). Awarded to certain individuals who have rendered outstanding services to the state or the party. The recipient did not have to be a member of the NSDAP. Instead of the party number normally engraved on the reverse, this particular badge has the date of the award and Hitler's initials "AH" engraved on the reverse.

Gold-plated tombak badge with an enameled center. No chipping. Pinback. Engraved "AH 30.1.1938" on the reverse. Made by Deschler Munich. Very rare to find!

Light traces or wear.

Please note that this badge actually has a replaced "Fuess"-made enamel center. One can tell by the letters plus that the smaller swastika does not touch the edges of the circle. It's a well-worn badge, so it was likely a period replacement from being dropped.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Golden party badges at Ratisbons   Golden party badges at Ratisbons  

3 GPB Small

NSDAP Golden Party Badge. Small type.

Gold-plated tombak badge with an enameled center. No chipping. Numbered "94768". No maker's mark. The pin has been repaired and the enamel disc was changed. Both happened period time. Possibly after dropping the badge.

Traces of wear.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast