Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Help!

Article about: Can anyone help tell me if the badge on the left is authentic? Im pretty confident the one on the right is but the left ehhhhh. The rzm on the back looks good the mega on the M go straight d

Default Help!

Can anyone help tell me if the badge on the left is authentic? Im pretty confident the one on the right is but the left ehhhhh. The rzm on the back looks good the legs on the M go straight down and the dash is on the Z is there. But the back pin is lose it sways up and down where as all the other badges i see seem to have it locked in place pretty solidly. Any help would be appreciated!!Help!Help!Help!Help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help!
    P
    Many

Help!Help!Better pics of the one in question.

Pictures are not good but they both look like fine badges.
    Vince

Thanks for the input man. Idk why the pics are like that on my camera roll their crisp and clear but i soon as i upload they come out all fuzzy shitty lol

I've noticed mine do that sometimes also,not sure why. Vince

Pictures look fine to me.
    The pin plate mounting is just a different design than the other one you show. The fact that the pin moves up and down or even side to side is not a problem.
    For me both badges are fine pre 1945 originals

All the best
    Doug

Ya thats weird. But i just noticed im on my phone and if youre in mobile you can click on the pic and it opens a new page with a higher quality photo

- - ------- - -

Oh awesome i like the sound of that! Thanks alot for your help youre the man!!