Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

How do you display your party badges?

Article about: I'm kind of stuck on how I should display my party badge (mostly) collection and would like some ideas, just leaving them out on display in my cabinet has started to feel a bit cluttered see

Default How do you display your party badges?

I'm kind of stuck on how I should display my party badge (mostly) collection and would like some ideas, just leaving them out on display in my cabinet has started to feel a bit cluttered seeing as I'm rapidly approaching 80 pieces ---

Not only interested in seeing party badge displays of course, other enamel/membership badge displays would be interesting to see as well

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How do you display your party badges?
    P
    Many

Here's how I used to have mine displayed, inside of my trusty Detolf cabinet... my political display --- basically just laid out all over the place. This was a while ago though, still looked cluttered even then, and right now I just have them out of the cabinet for sorting and labeling etc.

Sorry about all the wires, working on it

No one? Not only interested in party badge displays, like I said... any input and ideas would be welcome --- right now they're all just resting on my table screaming to be displayed properly

(btw: sorry if I seem impatient --- perhaps it's just me having to much time on my hands these days Just really eager to display these badges in a nice manner and I'm all out of ideas)

Slados

LOL, patience my friend. You saw my display already with risers and some acrylic round posts. I'm in the process of changing all of it around again. Adding some glass ice cube stands and different acrylic styles. Some of my more special badges will be highlighted better. I'll post some examples here as I get it together, I'm just now finding time to get to my projects. First came some paper displays that are fragile and I just finished those up.

Mark

This is an old pic, I have added quite a few more since this time and need to raise more in the air to get things to fit.

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Greenhorn, Nice collection.. Where can i purchase the "Ice cube" stands ?? Thanks G

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Greenhorn, Nice collection.. Where can i purchase the "Ice cube" stands ?? Thanks G
    Hi, I found the bunch I have at an estate sale so I really cannot say. They are just larger than average ice cubes and look pretty neat. They are glass, not acrylic, which gives them a nice solid feel. If you need a few, I can share a few but if you're looking for many, I can't help you. I'll look for them tomorrow and post a few pics of them for you to see. I'm offering to ship a few to you, free of charge.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

MAP
    ?

Did you consider a front opening shadow box display that has a padded backing. You can pin each one one and then hang on the wall. Saves space. That's how I display my medals.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice looking displays boys.

?

Thanks though I'll need alot.. But perhaps when you find a source you could PM me...
    again Thanks.... G

Michael

Nice idea, personally I have thought of it. For more common badges it's fine but some badges have markings on the reverse side just as interesting to look at as the obverse. I've been looking for a system that stands a badge on edge and has a mirror behind it so both sides can be seen. It's been an uphill battle trying to find such a display system but now I have more time and perhaps something will come along.

Davo, thank you and lets see your display also. It's great to hear from you btw.

Mark

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast